STS - What & Why:
What is STS?
Results of STS
Need for STS
Design of STS
Impact of STS
Origin of STS:
Spread of STS
--- Doctrinal Statement:
The God's Story Project (TGSP)
For details on the beginnings and founders of TGSP, see Origin of STS.
We adhere to the following truths:
- The divine inspiration of the whole Old and New Testament, the only book inspired by God.
- The doctrine of the Trinity.
- The fall of man, his consequent moral depravity and his need for regeneration.
- The deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, future bodily return to the earth.
- The doctrine of justification by faith alone, in Christ alone.
- The resurrection of the body, both of the just and the unjust.
- The eternal life of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost.
The God's Story Project
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The God's Story Project (TGSP) is a nonprofit 501-c-3 organization operating under Lifegiving Resources Inc. TGSP is committed to clearly presenting the Word of God to all nations through the video, God's Story: From Creation to Eternity and its companion tools.
We believe this overview of the Bible, as written in the screenplay and presented through the method of illustrated chronological storytelling, and the skills of Bible study and presentation as taught in Simply The Story are helping to fulfill the Lord's commission both to declare the Gospel and to disciple believers until the time of that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.
The God's Story Project exists solely to promote the video's translation into foreign languages and to advance and oversee its distribution around the world, along with the use of Simply The Story and TGSP’s other accompanying tools.
All contributions to The God's Story Project are tax deductible.